Friends, in this article today, I will tell you about a problem coming in the computer, although this problem is very small, for those who do not know more about computers, this problem is very big. (Window 10 Restart When Printing)
After the new update of Microsoft Windows 10, our computer is restarting automatically when we are trying to take the print from the printer present in the network, but today I will tell you the complete solution step by step.
If this problem is coming in your computer too, then you do not have to worry much, you will follow the steps which I have given you below, then your computer’s problem will be solved easily.
Why Window 10 Restart When We are trying to Take Print
Friends, after a new security update from Microsoft, this problem is coming in some computer or laptop those are running on Windows 10, I mean to say that it is neither a printer fault nor a computer.
This issue is in a new security update of the Microsoft window, and it is not a major problem. To solve this problem, you have to uninstall the recently installed security update, and as soon as you uninstall it, your computer will be fixed completely and your printer also working fine.
Friends, the drawback in Microsoft is that before release any new update, it does not test that update and due to this, we get to see many problems in our computer.
How To Fix (Stop Code APC Index Mismatch) Issue When Printing in Window 10
Steps to Fix Window 10 Restart Problem When Printing
- First of all, Start your computer or laptop.
- Then Go to the setting and find and click the (Update and Security) option.
- Then Find (view Update History) Option and click there.
- After that, a new page opens on your screen Click The (Uninstall updates) option.
- Now Find (Security Update for Microsoft Windows KB5000802), When you find it then uninstall it.
- After Uninstall restarts your system, then your system is working properly.